Todays modern computer technology and superfast internet connections make working from home an ideal and environmentally friendly solution. Our range of Garden Offices allow you to free up a room in your house. With our years of experience and long-standing reputation, we have designed 3 styles of Garden Office to suit every requirement and situation.
All dimensions used by Morton Garden Buildings Ltd are measured in feet and inches (imperial). Planning permission for a Garden Office is not required in most areas.
- Internal walls lined
- Double glazing
- Kingspan or equivalent Insulation
- Gutters and downpipe
- Installation included on all offices
- Concrete base optional
Planning – There are certain guidelines to follow, however generally buildings must not exceed 50% of the total area of land around the original house to come under permitted development rights.
- Less expensive than an extension to your home
- Timber log clad
- Double glazed
- Insulation to Arctic standards
- Internal lined walls
- Opening windows
- 5 lever mortice lock to doors
- On the Oriental Office, the ceiling follows the line of the roof
- Flat ceiling in the other two models
- All three are made with treated timber and guttering is included
- Decking and Electric installation option – please ask for a price
- Kingspan or equivalent insulated to Arctic standards